The Scrum Master is a globally recognised next level professional certification awarded by the Scrum Study, USA in the field of Scrum and Agile. The exam is based upon the SBOK training manual. A Scrum Master certified professional is believed to facilitate a conductive environment to the Scrum team in order to complete the project successfully. He/She guides, facilitates and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project, clears impeditions for the team and ensures that the Scrum processes are being followed.
- MODULE 1: Agile and Scrum overview
- MODULE 2: Roles in Scrum
- MODULE 3: Scrum Project phases.
- MODULE 4: Planning and Scaling in Scrum
- MODULE 5: Daily Sprint planning and post sprint meetings
- MODULE 6: SMC conclusion
- MODULE 7: Practical implementation considerations for Scrum